Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Disney Trip #2


 Well Sissy and I decided to take Crawford on a sissy bonding trip and what better place to go then back to Disney. Sis caught on a stomach bug and spent the whole first day and night in bed. I felt so bad for her and I knew C and I needed to get out of her hair. We decided to head to SeaWorld for the first day and postponed our Magic Kingdom day. These pictures posted backwards so this whole trip is in reverse of how we did them. We were waiting in the train station below for the fireworks show to start. C started really walking just a few days before the trip. I was sorta scared that all he would want to do was run around and not sit in the stroller. However, he did much better in the stroller this trip than when he was 10 months old. But when we would take him out he wobble all over the place and he was so cute!
 We changed C halfway through the day because it got so warm and here we are waiting on the tram to take us back to our car so he could take a nap and we could check into our new hotel.
 He loved all the rides and this trip we spent more time watching parades.
 Here we are watching the show in front of the castle it really is "so magical." I can't wait for C to really appreciate it one day!
                                                                 Carousel with Aunt Cat.
 It's a Small World ride.

We had breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table (Inside the Castle). I just never know if I will have any little princesses of my own so I thought until Crawford is old enough to object to me taking him to a princess breakfast we had to go with it.

 The princesses were so sweet and all spent time trying to elicit a good response from C.
 I loved hearing all the girls get so excited for Belle. It was so cute to watch the princesses prance around and act so proper.
 The Snow White pose---she would approach every table just like that.
 During every seating they flash the lights on and off and have the girls wave their wands and the boys their swords and play Disney princess music. The also place a wishing star on your table and have everyone make a wish. So cute!


All ready for our day at Magic Kingdom. I couldn't wait to see how excited C was to see Mickey. He was a happy camper all day long.


 The  below pictures are from our day at SeaWorld. I was really nervous taking C to a park all by myself. He did amazing. I mean he let me tote him around in the stroller and would sit on my lap for all the shows. We saw every animal show and he just watched in amazement. It was surprisingly easy and really fun having a day with C. They have so many rides there now. I was watching people rush from roller coaster to another and C and I just strolled except for stopping at the sea animal carousel.
 The night before sissy fell ill we headed out to Downtown Disney and enjoyed watching all the live music.
 I couldn't believe that I forgot to get C Mickey Ears last trip but then after having these on for 30 seconds I remember that C hates things on his head.
 Crawford enjoying some of mommy's dole whip float. I read about these all over disney blogs and it really was a highlight of our last trip. So delicious and the line is always soo long.

 I loved watching C's reactions to the dolphins and whales. SeaWorld was literally my favorite place growing up because I always dreamt of being a dolphin trainer and I really just loved this place so much. It was so fun to share with Crawford. I hope he loves sealife as much as his mommy.
 This was about halfway through our day at MK he was out !
 Bringing the blanket it was key to getting C to sit in the stroller and I have no idea how I didn't think of this last trip. I carried him in the baby bjorn all day every day last trip and this was so much more enjoyable!
 Checking out the Bohemian hotel back porch. It was on some water in the town of Celebration and it was the cutest little town.
Craw--sissy and I had an amazing trip and just doted on you the whole time. You were so easy and made 2 --9 hour drives as easy as possible. You didn't fuss and just went along with the day's plans. We loved sharing this trip with you and I loooove Disney and can't wait for many more trips with you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment