Monday, May 14, 2012

Alison's Bachelorette Party in Miami

 Alexis, Alison, Cindy, me, and Hewy
 All the girls-- Jaclyn, Alison, Hewy, Jenny, me, Alexis
 view from our room
 Jenny and I toasting at STK
Well I'm a little behind blogging but I had to write about the first real girl's weekend I have had since Crawford was born. It was to celebrate Alison's bachelorette party. We have been friends since freshman year of college and we were so excited to celebrate with her. She has been living in LA and we haven't gotten to see her much since college so it was a wonderful get together! We had an amazing view and suite at the Gansenvoort South Beach. We spent the days lounging at the pool and jenjoyed our nights out on the town. The first night we had dinner at the Fountainbleu (which is on my bucket list of hotels to stay at--there is sooo much going on all the time and the property is gorgeous). We then got VIP service at a club and had a great time celebrating Alison. On Saturday, we spent more time at the beach and then had dinner at STK (which we also had when we visited Alison out in LA). It was amazing and we shared many bottles of wine, enjoyed our filets and moved up to the room to throw a shower for Alison on the room. We played some bachelorette games and then headed out again and ended up at the same club because we had such a good time. Confetti would rain from the ceiling and we all enjoyed dancing and being reunited.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant blog! You all are looking stunning in black dresses. Glad to see these photographs as it reminds me of my bachelorette party at one of NYC venues. We all were in black that day and everything was awesome there.

    ReplyDelete