Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cinco de Mayo

Brittany and David had us up for Cinco de Mayo weekend. We started the trip off with a charity 5K in their neighborhood. It was a tough one and I tried my  best to keep up with David and Alexis and finished at 26:30 (which is much faster than my normal pace) -so thanks to them for being so motivating. Britt ran with the stroller and did amazing. We all felt so good getting a workout in.
We could't wait to get out on the water. David took us for nice cruise on the lake and the boys and Alexis wakeboarded.
Pardon Crawford's pink lifejacket. He had an absolute ball on the water. Last year the vest swallowed him and he was pretty content but this year he LOVED it. He wanted to walk around, drive, the boat, and was in awe of the wakeboarders.
Hailey even joined of for a bit and was an angel on the boat.
We decided to warm up in the hot tub after the boat ride since it's still a bit cool out on the water.
It was soo great being with Britt and Alexis and we always have such a great time at Britt's house!
I love that we now have our own kids to bring on the boat.

I mean Craw just had a ball at the Dixons, boats, hot tubs, dogs, swings...he was in heaven
 We all got cleaned up and ready for the Dixon's Cinco de Mayo party. Everyone brought over sides to share and it was a great party.

 I mean I would die if that was my backyard---it's just beautiful up there!





I guess I forgot to post this. We had a great weekend with the Dixons and hope we can enjoy many more fun lake getaways at their house. Thanks for having us!

No comments:

Post a Comment