Tuesday, November 20, 2012

23 months


Crawford has always loved outside but we really try to take him to the park every day. (usually bom-paw or daddy) he just looves it and to see how happy he is there makes it all worth it.

 Crawford got to go in to his first Clemson game a few weeks ago and he just LOVED it. He literally had that expression on his face the whole time. He was so busy watching the crowd cheer, the balloons fly in the air, the fireworks or cannon go offf and he just had so much to watch. It was so fun to take him into a game I felt like I watched him more than the actual game.

 I thought Crawford would never like books. Everyone says "read, read, read to your child" and I was thinking yeah my kid won't let me get through 2 pages before he's over it. Well not anymore! He loovesss books. He can read book after book. His very favorite right now is Goodnight moon. He loves pointing and saying mooooon, pointing to the kittens, the mittens, the toyhouse you get the point. He also loves all his truck books and any book where you can move a flap.
I know I say this every month but you literally bring more joy and laughter to our lives each and every day. You are becoming such a boy and I love learning how to be a "boy" mommy. You can't get enough trains. I mean if you head one you "chooo choo" for about 5 minutes, you love pushing them around, you love them on tv. You really keep yourself so busy. You go from toy to toy in the house and just entertain yourself. You still love love puzzles (the wooden kind with say 24 pieces that you put together). You also are a champ at puzzle games on the iPad and can put them together faster than I could ever imagine. You love music videos (row row row your boat, itsy bitsy spider...you name it you could watch them forever!) You just started getting in a daddy phase..you wake up asking for him and when he's here you follow him everywhere it is so sweet! You love helping us with everything -putting the dishes up, getting the laundry out, getting your own diaper and jammies, your shoes,...you just know where everything is and love helping out. You are still our picky little eater. I am sure there are days you are starving because you just are too busy playing and won't come eat what we are eating. Your favorites are still pizza and cookies (oh dear). You are great at telling us yes, no and thank you (tannnk u) now. You love contruction equipment you know what a skid steer, excavator, backhoe loader (yeah I don't even know which is which but you sure do). I can't wait for all the fun that the holidays bring and to see what you think of Santa ...I am sure you will be scared to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment