Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Sutton 3.5 months/Craw 3.5 years

 
And just like that she was 3.5 months old and I forgot to update my post and she is now over 4 months old. Time is flying by. Here are some  pictures of Sutton during my first full month back to work.
 
Sutton works on tummy time while Craw watches Dinosaur train (his second favorite show at 3.5 years old. His favorite show is Paw Patrol)

We got to go to a birthday party and it was a fun afternoon outing


 
Daddy and Sutton like to chill on the porch while mommy works




                                                     Baby girl smiles a lot for us now!


She's my little angel and fills my heart with joy


                                          I can't get enough of bows! I know she won't wear them forever so I don't care if she has pajamas on baby girl gets a bow!
AT the pediatrician for a check up after her ERvisit





 
Craw started a dad and me soccer league. They have Coach Carl who does these adorable drills with the kids. Some days Craw loves it and cooperates and some days he is the kid running in the other direction!


There was a train exhibit in town which meant Craw wanted to be first in line to see the model trains go round and round.
                                   We even caught a big loud real train outside. Craw loves trains but not their loud whistles.
                                      One day mommy needed a mini break and gave Craw some ear phones so my headache would go away. One day I will miss this little guy wanted every ounce of my attention!


                                           He plays so hard and sometimes falls asleep in the middle of the day or early at night!
Poor Craw gets confused one day he is supposed to cheer for the Dawgs and the next for the Tigers. I am glad he still supports both schools! Craw did 4 puzzles below he looooves puzzles and is great at them!

No comments:

Post a Comment