Saturday, March 12, 2011

12 weeks

Crawford got to meet his new cousin Carter (Brad's brothers new baby) on Friday March 11th (he was born the 7th) He is right under 7 pounds now and just soo much smaller than C ever was. His tiny little hands are just precious and he is soo quiet and adorable! I can't believe how close in age these two are...I remember thinking 3 months seemed a little ways away and now it so unreal how close in age they are!









I just had to write a post about the adorable log Grandpa keeps of the time he spends with Crawford! I didn't ask or even suggest that he do this which makes it all the sweeter.


This is from my first day back at work. I didn't even call home till almost 3 because I was scared if I heard him crying I would get so sad. Needless to say I thought about him all day long! (I still think about him every minute I am gone but I seriously have the greatest peace knowing that Grandpa is keeping him) I know how much he adores Crawford and he has so much love for him and taking great care...it makes it so much easier than I could have imagined it being if I had to leave him with someone or some place else.






8:15- woke up-changed
8:50- fed
9:15- changed
9:20 -swing
10:00-sleep
10:30 -awake/changed
10:45- fussy
11:15-fed
11:25 -changed
11:30-swing
11:50-fussy
11:52-walked
12:25-sleep-dryer
1:00-awake
1:05 -hold
1:15-swing
1:30-walk
2:00-fed
2:15-change
2:20-sleep
2:55-awake
3:00-sleep
3:15-awake
3:30-change
3:40-floor
3:50-walk outside
4:20-fed
daddy home

We took C to watch Clemson in
the ACC tournament at Liberty.
He was well behaved until
everyone started cheering and
he got scared and freaked







































































































These are all pictures from the iphone that Brad and I have captured over the last 2 weeks. We are just so obsessed with Crawford it's just nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment