Tuesday, March 15, 2011

13 Weeks

Well here a some additional pictures of C at 3 months.
He lovvvves his baths. He loves to kick kick those legs and I really look forward to doing some mommy and baby swimming lessons this summer! (I was such a fish in the water growing up and I really want C to be equally comfortable in the water)







Brad's great at giving C baths. He started making sure that C is nice and clean when I work late. We started giving him a bath every night simply because it calms him down and it gives us 30 minutes of peace from his usual fussiness. He really can slide down this little incline so it is difficult to bathe him with him wiggling all aroun.























Here are some bumbo pics. I am just amazed at how soon they can literally hold there head up and sit and be part of the fam at dinner. It's so nice that Brad and I can finally eat dinner together because for awhile one of us would hold him while the other ate. Although I don't get to spend as much time with C these days I seem to just never put him down when I am with him.










Look C can now sorta play in his exersaucer. Notice how his feet don't quite hit the floor so he can't quite bounce in it yet. I get on the floor and make all the animals jump at him and play the music and he stays quite entertained.














































Love you little Crawford and all the happiness and joy you bring to our lives every.single.day!

No comments:

Post a Comment