Monday, April 18, 2011

One Year Ago

It was just last year that the girls were having a fun weekend getaway in Charlotte.... I started feeling nauseated and not myself the week following the fun trip...This prompted me to take a pregnancy test after not being able to pinpoint where the nausea was coming coming from. We realized on April 18, 2010 that we were going to be parents! It's so hard to believe that you were so little in my tummy and have brought so much joy to our lives these past 4 months!
And here you are today already 4 months old! It is truly amazing that you are this precious little boy who is babbling, trying to sit up and starting to eat solids and starting to giggle and light up our lives each and every day!
We love you sooo much and can't believe that in one short year we have been given the greatest blessing in life! Crawford you are so healthy and happy and we couldn't ask for anything more! I just can't believe that one year has passed since I found out that you were going to be our first child! I just put you to sleep and I miss your smiling face already!

1 comment:

  1. WOW- a year ago seems so far away. And look what a precious bundle of smiley joy you have now! I can't wait for a year from now when we're having play dates :)

    ReplyDelete