Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Pregnancy Third Trimester

I feel so much guilt for not posting more about this pregnancy. After I rounded the corner in December I started feeling amazing. I was working out 5 days a week and still able to keep up with all my normal workouts. I didn't experience any of the trouble I had in my second trimester with Crawford. I started indulging in chocolate too much and that was probably the worse downfall in my weight gain this pregnancy. While we lived with Brad's parents during the end of our house construction, we would cook good breakfasts and I was still avoiding bringing my lunch to work because nothing ever sounded good. We would either cook dinner together or I would eat some cereal or something after work. We moved into the new house in March and I started going to the YMCA over near our new house. I stopped going to Pure Barre in March (because it's expensive and I just wasn't able to do all the workouts anymore). I started doing step and spin every other day in March and since that I have been keeping those workouts up pretty regularly. With Crawford, I never let myself miss a day at the gym. I have been much more relaxed this pregnancy. If I was tired from a long day of work I wouldn't wake up and kill myself to make it to the gym. If I wanted to spend the mornings before work hanging with Craw I did. I am happy that I can still workout but that I am not forcing myself to go. I know the road back to working out will come with time so I am just soaking my remaining month left.

Cravings-- I probably craved homemade waffles a good bit in this last trimester. Not even craved them but they always sounded nice so we spent many mornings with the waffle maker out. I started taking my lunch to work every day and found that I was fine to take things like cheese and crackers, fruit, and hummus. I hated coffees and sweets the whole beginning of the pregnancy and even coffee until just recently. Now, the sound of an iced latte or frozen coffee drink always gets my attention. I always only drink water so the desire for a sip of Brad's tea or half of a fountain diet coke often sounds amazing. I just bought some lemonade to make and I never drink lemonade. The drink craving is funny just because I never have cared for anything other than water.

My reflux that can get so bad at times has actually been so much better during pregnancy. Just in the last week  I have noticed that is has been bad no matter what I am eating. However, I battled with terrible reflux all last year and since I have been pregnant it has been the best it has been in a year so I am not complaining.

My face usually experiences lots of breakouts and I had terrible breakouts during the first trimester but since then I can count on my hand the number of breakouts I have had so again this is so weird because one would think that my face would be much worse during pregnancy.

Since Brad has been around he has been soo helpful. He makes us breakfast every day, does the laundry and cleans the house so that when I get home from work I can spend time with him and Craw. I try to tell him how much I appreciate him  but I don't think he will ever know how grateful I am for him and all of his help. He makes being pregnant fun because when I am tired and exhausted I don't have to do all the terrible house chores that one might dread. He gets Craw to school each day and Craw is soo attached to him it's just adorable. Craw always tells me "mommy--daddy is my best friend. and then I will tell Craw that he is my best friend and he says well mommy we love you too." I know we will never get this time back as a family of 3. We enjoy my days off and we love to go to the park and have lunch together and play outside till the sun goes down. I don't know how Craw will react to the baby but he is so loved by us that I just hope the transition is seamless.

Shopping---WOW. I thought I would be much more tame this time around since I bought so many clothes for Craw before he was born and we just had sooo many clothes. I bought some sleepers early on and then realized she would be so little and I didn't really need anything for her. Then I would get emails from Kelly's Kids and all my favorite online stores and I got suckered in to buying stuff for next year. Then we sold some of Craw's old jon jon's and I had some money in my paypal account and then the ETSY shopping started...Let's just say I get excited every day when the mail comes!

I have looooved being pregnant (again once I reached mid December).....I remember feeling the very first few flutters at the beginning of January and each week has gotten better and better. I love that you feel this baby move around. It is an unexplainable feeling and I truly love it so much. She started getting the hiccups around 32 weeks. Craw had them allll the time. She has probably had them a handful of times but again the fact that you can feel your baby have hiccups is indescribable.

I don't have many bump pics over the past few months but these are some of the best I could find.
35 weeks biking the swamp rabbit train
35 weeks Dollywood

 
35 weeks Dollywood Express train

32 weeks --date night downtown Greenville
31 weeks after work with Craw

No comments:

Post a Comment