Monday, November 10, 2014

October happenings

October happenings:
 
There is nothing more fun than dressing Sutton up and taking her on errands with me!
 Craw likes to do his own thing but every now and then he says let me take a picture with baby Sutton and it melts my heart.
It looks like the days of the paci are a thing of the past. Sutton has found her two fingers and she LOVES them!

 Sutton doesn't ever fall asleep outside her normal "schedule." However this morning she was up earlier and she was snoozing next to me in my bed.
 
Brad and I had an amazing anniversary date day. We went to lunch, to the mall, I got a massage, we had wine on the rooftop of Sip, and then dinner where we had our rehearsal dinner (Rick Erwins). It has been an amazing 6 years! 

 
Saturday morning errands at Target.

sweet girl dressed up for game day


Thomas has his 1st birthday party at the Runway Café. Craw and Ainslie ran around all over the place.
Sutton hung out in her carseat and was a doll

 He does the silliest things! He's our little ham!


Craw is attached to dadd's hip. I mean I can't break him away from him at night. Brad will be grading papers or watching football and Craw says I don't care I just want to be by daddy. Lately, he has been falling asleep jus like this. I can only imagine how much it warms Brad's heart!
 Picture day for Craw....running errands with mommy for Sutton.




 Above--Craw plays some games under Nana and Papa supervision.
Below- Sutton sleeping like an angel



The day after Halloween we woke up to a few inches of snow on the ground. It was so crazy. It wasn't even that cold on Halloween and the mountains were expecting snow but we had nooo idea we would end up with this much snow on the ground!


Novemeber 1st-- snow on the ground and Brad and Craw pulled out the Christmas tree

Brad cooking

 
Brad is so amazing with the kids. He took them to the children's museum on a Saturday when I was working.




No comments:

Post a Comment