Friday, August 20, 2010

Pregnancy

So how luckey are we?! We have already been showered with gifts and I couldn't feel more excited about the gifts we have gotten to hang in little Redd's closet. It's such a fun surprise to open a box with a beautifully wrapped gift for your unborn child and not feel soo loved! So thanks to all our friends and family who have sent us such sweet gifts for the little bit!



So we found this web site that will show you what your baby will look like. It's called Baby Morph or something like that. You submit a picture of yourself and your husband and click the morph my baby link. So we submitted the two pics below and look at the pic the program created for us (it's hilarious):






I mean how funny...I am curious where the eyes come from? I mean we can't even look at this without giggling....what fun picture we will have to pull back up when the little nugget is let's say 2 or so!

1 comment:

  1. Oh. my. gosh. That's hilarious!!!!
    Somehow I feel your baby is going to be a lot cuter this this little dude ;)

    ReplyDelete