Wednesday, June 29, 2011

27-28 Weeks

We have been out of the town the past few weekends and have had a great time. We started out in Knoxville where we arrived just in time to see our newest nephew Blake be born. We had a great time watching the girls and I also got to attend Meghan's first baby shower for baby Luke while I was there and man it was just perfect! Ryan and Hayden were a blast and they always do a great job entertaining both Brad and I and baby Crawford (as they call him). The next weekend we headed to Marietta to visit Sissy and had a great time back in East Cobb (we might have driven around to all my favorite spots as I just love seeing how fast it changes. We stopped by our old house and had breakfast at J. Christophers...I always forget how much there is to do and see in Marietta...I love going back and it makes me miss East Cobb but at the same time it seems so big and overwhelming when I think about having a family there...we are happy where we are for now but I looove going to visit! Jenny and Alexis got to visit and we sat by the pool and drank some much needed wine at the pool before heading to dinner at Red Sky. It turns into a dueling piano bar at 9 and we had such a great time there...might be a great spot for a girl's weekend next time I am there. Brad got to play golf while we were there and Crawford got his first taste of floating in raft in the pool and he loved it! We love traveling on the weekends but I do believe it has messed with this sleeping schedule and he has been awake at least once a night for the past few weeks...hoping to fix it soon as we are on night 2 of no wake ups so crossing our fingers it was just a phase. We are trying solid foods for the first time and he hated green beans as you can tell from the pictures below. He took to sweet potatos a little better and we will just round out the vegetable before moving to fruits.

This has been a great age for C and his exersaucer and he finally can reach all the toys and either messes with them or tries to eat them...either way it keeps him entertained long enough to clean the kitchen up.


Trying green beans...he was a smart little guy and wouldn't open his mouth and turned his head when he saw the spoon coming (this is the guy who grabs at anyyyything and puts it in his mouth so those green beans must have not been good!)
He's reminding us that all he has eaten for 6 months is milk ...green beans would not be my first choice either buddy!


A brave first bite!


Poor guy thinks we tricked him...


Aunt Cat and C in the pool..he loved every second in the pool


I'm so excited that C is big enough for this float because he just floated around for an hour in that thing...now we just need a pool close by!


Another baby item that just got good for us...he finally took to liking the johnny jumper...he really likes this and will twist and turn and talk and he just loves this thing


Happy First Father's Day....Crawford told him he has done a great job by giving him an iPad and I was so excited that we pulled off the surprise so well!


Here he had NO idea what his present was about to be!



Hayden was the sweetest little thing for us...I just wanted to pack her in the car and take her home with us...she doesn't fuss and is just so happy with everything...she was great the pool and dinner and took baths well and when it was time to read stories and go to bed she didn't utter a peep..she is soo stinking cute and just loves baby "traford"





Here we are outside of Corinne's house just hanging out before bedtime...I can't believe I don't have a picture of Blake to post




Ryan on the other hand is a character...I mean she has attitude and knows what she wants and when she wants it...but at the end of the day she is soo sweet and I love and miss her all the time! She had a slumber party in the room Brad and I slept in so that she could be close to us....I can't believe she's almost 5!


She is so sweet with Crawford and always wants to hold him or talk to him in this sweet baby voice (as if she is the adult talking to the baby cracks me up!)



Getting the girls ready for the pool...Hayden's bathing suit is soo cute and reminds me why I just love little girls things they are just soo precious! I would be broke right now


The girls kissing C good morning...little girls are sooo sweet!




No comments:

Post a Comment