Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We spent this Thanksgiving at Brad's parents house. Aunt Cat came up to celebrate with us. His mom did most of the cooking and it was delicious! Crawford adores his Aunt Cat



He is so spoiled by his grandparents and he is attached to Grandpa because he keeps him every day. We are so thankful this year for the wonderful gift his dad has given us. He has watched our son every day at our house while I went back to work. I can't imagine how I can ever show him my full gratitude. He has saved us much more than the money I would have spent in day care. He has cuddled with him, fed him his first bottles and his first solid foods, got him on a better nap schedule than I ever could, kept him free of sickness, watched him in his own environment and saved us so much time in packing C's things each day, and loved him as much as we do and we couldn't be more thankful this year for this amazing gift!




Crawford loves cats and chases Molly all around the house and Molly lets him pull her hair and tackle her.



We went out back after eating to let Crawford play on one of Brad's motorized police car that is 30+ years old. He looooved it! We had to ghetto rig it since he isn't tall enough to push the gas but I can foresee lots of fun on the police car in the future!








It got tiring pushing the gas and steering the car for him so we let C get down and push the police car and of course he enjoyed that just as much




wagon time--we didn't know how long he would sit still. We got about 5 minutes worth and loved watching him enjoy his stroll.


It was a great Thanksgiving and although it was sad I had to work the next day we made the most out of the day we all had together. Next year I will be back in full force black Friday shopping since it is my most favorite shopping day of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment