Wednesday, May 11, 2011

22 Weeks

So I started taking C to the gym with me 2 weeks ago. I was so nervous when at first but there are 2 ladies that are there each week and I can't believe they remembered Crawford's name..they scored big points today. I was so excited to be back at my old spin class this AM...man am I out of shape (I swear I had less trouble spinning when I was 6 months prego than I did today...I really struggled!) But needless to say this little cutie was a terror for those poor ladies today...I walked in and she was holding him shaking her head "yeaaaaah he wasn't soo good today" I could tell they had a long hour with him...but I soo appreciate that hour that I have to myself on my days off. I don't think I would ever have enough time to workout and get myself and C ready for the day on a day I work and I am still really struggling with the workouts that I am missing. I have been working out most days of the week since I was in the 7th grade (and it's really more of a hobby than anything else...it makes me feel good, it's gets my blood and endorphins pumping and it leaves me feeling refresed and full of energy) I miss it soooo much and this is for sure the longest I have ever gone without working out on a consistent basis. I keep thinking oh if I stop breastfeeding maybe I will have my old workout life back but I just don't know if it will and I really try everything I can to make time for some fitness each day but it just isn't happening as often as I would like. Oh guess I just wanted to vent on how much I miss the gym but for now I am so happy that I can take C with me on my days off and at least that's a step in the right direction.
Ok so I am really having trouble keeping up with these weeks...I wrote 21 weeks but he is really 22 weeks..oops


This is how I leave for work each day...I feel soo fortunate to have Grandpa there to greet C in the morning and just love him like his own...they have a great time together and I am so thankful each and every day for the great care that C is receiving.

He's sitting up better these days and always grabbing for those feet or any object within his reach.



He will smile now whenever mommy or daddy says his name or gets his attentions and he is starting to sorta reach his arms out although the coordination is not quite there yet.



I have been rocking him to sleep for his naps on my days off and it's such a great little grin to go in and see when he awakes!



He loves chewing on his blankets and holding them close to his face...I can't really leave him with a blanket anymore because it will likely cover his hole face and he will be trying to eat the blanket and so I have to watch out for him choking..he's one cute mess!




C will be 5 months old this Sunday..we are heading to Charlotte for a wedding this weekend and will be leaving C with Brad's parents for a night away...since I was a stressed out mess the last time we left him...I am hoping to relax and enjoy my 24 hours away this time..we plan to hit up Southpark Mall and then visit with Britt before heading the Pochardt's wedding...we are looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO serious... feel free to bring C with you! I will happily babysit, so you won't have to be away from him for as long... I'm a good baby-sitter, I promise! :)

    ReplyDelete