Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Easter Pictures

We had some pictures made right before Easter so Crawford was almost 4 months old...He was just at this point really giving us lots of smiles on queue. Well the pictures were outside and Mister "I can't sit still when I'm outside" was for sure not going to give us ONE single smile the whole photo shoot. It was adorable because the photographer had a real live bunny. I felt like she took way too many clients on at this time and I am not 100% happy with the pictures buttt she is really affordable and I got to dress C up all cute and have Easter pics from his first Easter. C loved the bunny although this was right at the time he started putting everything in his mouth so he was totally grabbing the bunny's skin attempting to bring it to his mouth! "Hey mommy, yeah you and that lady and daddy all making crazy sounds trying to get me to smile...totally not gonna work"


"Hey gus I love this bunny...but you see I'm not strong enough to sit up by myself so daddy if you could help..."



"Alright something just caught my eye...was it a bug? Oh who knows but being outside is soo cool"


"Hey guys if yall were smart you would have brought my owl toy because anytime you make it vibrate I totally stare you down...you guys struggle"



"Hey laying on the ground it totally not comfortable"


"I really like this bunny...but guys I'm still not going to smile"




"This nest is really uncomfortable...how bout you guys try laying in a bed of prickles"



"wow...guys yall are trying way too hard and I'm just going to look at you guys all serious so that you know I'm not going to smile"








Well in case you were wondering...we spent an hour trying everything to get C to smile for one picture....It seems so funny to think that was a problem then because now I have no double that Mister "I'm an attention hog" would just smile it up for the camera..just goes to show how fast they do change..although I still think outside photos would be hard because C is so busy watching every little thing that is going on outside he may be too preoccupied...anyways literally after the pictures I took him straight to Brad's job and he was smiling for everyyyyone...too funny! Oh well guess that's how it goes sometimes...I still think he's precious as a button and I will always remember having his first Easter pictures made!

1 comment:

  1. how adorable is C with the bunny?! LOVE THESE! Whether he is smiling or not :)

    ReplyDelete