Monday, August 22, 2011

Visiting the Cousins in Knoxville

It was so great getting to Knoxville to finally meet Blake (after our quick meeting after he was born 2 months ago!)...kinda funny that I don't have a picture of him...but to his defense he sleeps all the time and half the time I forgot he was there...that's how well mannered he was...all the while 3 kids are running (and crawling) all over the house. Ryan just adores Crawford and wants to make him laugh, help feed him, help him crawl to his toys and was so sweet. Hayden gave us all a good laugh everything was "no Crawford" and "mine" and she pushed him around like a bully but it was hilarious to see because the Hayden we all know is so sweet so it was interesting to see her pushing Crawford and taking away his toys. I also got to be there for Ryan's first day of kindergarden. She just looked precious and was so excited to go to school. She brought her teacher a bouquet of flowers (and I think she scored major points for that one)...she was so excited that she got to go through the lunch line and play on the playground...I can't wait to hear more stories from kindergarden. We also got to go to Ryan's birthday party at the children's museum...it is crazy how wild a 5 year old's party can get...kids screaming and it was much busier than a 2 or 3 year old's birthday party (need to make a mental note about that for the future!) I also got to meet one of my best friend's baby (Luke) who was born last week..and again what a doll...he didn't make a peep while we were visiting and it was so fun to hear about her first week as a mom. She is doing such a great job staying calm...and definitely has things more under control than I did 1 week post baby! I didn't want to leave I was having such a great time. I can't wait till we can take our boys to the beach and watch them run around and play in the water. She just seemed to have it so together and I loved seeing her little peaceful baby just sleeping so peacefully.

Here are some pictures from the weekend:

Ryan and Hayden checking Crawford out

Here starts the "no Crawford"



watch as she goes in for the head lock...I think she grabbed him by the neck and flipped him on his back right here...if only I had this on video



haha ...she means well!



Ryan just loving taking care of Crawford




hugs for C






I love when you say cheese to Hayden she squints her eyes and says cheese --too cute



cousins



I just love how girly my nieces are!



Ryan making C belly laugh...









She just loves C and wanted to always be around him..so cute





She must have entertained him for an hour pushing him around in the rocking horse






I love Hayden's big eyes and her facial expressions--she's adorable







No comments:

Post a Comment