Saturday, September 3, 2011

Iphone Unload

Just some of our favorite pictures over the past few weeks...

My girlfriends came to visit me and C last week. Alison (middle) had never met C and was in town from LA visiting her family and drove up for the day. It was so great to see her and catch up and of course a visit from Jenny and Alexis was great as well! Thanks for visiting guys!


C is pretty good about playing on the rug in the bathroom while I try to get ready in the mornings

On our weekly Sunday evening walks downtown



what can we say ...C loves him some tempur-pedic bed...most be much more comfortable than his own



C passed out at Ryan's birthday party...you know the cousins wore him out if he actually falls asleep in his stroller (fyi --this has never happened since moving him to his big boy stroller)



love when I get this picture sent to me when I'm working away at Walmart...makes me want to stop what I'm doing and drive home!



Crawford and Hayden at sister's house



C eating some good food up in Knoxville




Gotta have a picture of C knawing on Brad's beer bottle



Think this was the beginning of teething week so guessing it felt good on his gums



C asleep at Cracker Barrel breakfast (again C sleeping through a meal has only happened 2 other times in his life...we treasure these moments!)



C and daddy at Ryan's birthday party --about to explore the children's museum



baby Blake--can't believe this is the only picture I have of him...I am sure that will change once he stays awake for longer periods of time



C and daddy playing in the car





Now off to the first Georgia game of the season! Sooo excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment