Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Clemson/Auburn Game

We were excited for our first Clemson Game 0f the year (let me rephrase--Brad was excited) I was excited because we were taking Crawford and I got to get him dressed in his monogrammed jon jon. We got to tailgate with the Shealy's who were in town from Florida and they had their 3 kids there as well. I mean I think it's difficult managing one (Danielle made managing 3 look like a breeze). Samantha is just the cutest little girl and loooooved Crawford (it was literally like having a 4 year old babysitter)


Catching up with Danielle and meeting baby Harper. It was a great day of enjoying the great weather and seeing everyone



Brad couldn't be more excited here with his 2 best friends (Joe and Joe)




We met up with the Harris and I was glad to have Lauren hang out with me the second half of the game since we did not bring C into the game


Brad and Tyler


Once the crowds went into the game C decided to have some mommy time.



Daddy keeping C warm


We went back to Joe's parents house on Lake Keowee and got to watch 5 kids run around and play. Their house was amazing with views of the lake from every room and I pretty much didn't want to leave. It was a grea time and we enjoyed a cookout and sipping on wine while the kids made a mess!



No comments:

Post a Comment