Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Georga/USC Game

We departed on our first true weekend getaway (aka 3 pm Friday until noon on Sunday)...I feel like it was sooo long to leave C but we really had a great time with my girlfriends. I don't know how I didn't take any pictures of our amazing tailgate but here a few pictures from Friday night. We started the evening out with drinks at Pauleys ( a new crepe bar that was not there when we were in college) then we had an AMAZING dinner at Last Resort (I have only been here once or twice but it is my girls very favorite restaurant and Brad and I are now hooked). Then it was about 9:00 and Brad kept commenting on how dead downtown was...little does he remember that college kids don't get out till after 10. Well within in hour all of the bars were packed (we're talking one in one out and the streets you could hardly move. We had a ball!






The next day we set up a tailgate on North Campus and had lots of people stop by. We got to see the Hewatts. Nicole joined us and it was so great to see my long lost pharmacy buddy. We had such a great time catching up and everyone may have played one too many rounds of flip cup! I can't wait for the next Athens weekend (although I think it may be time to introduce Crawford to the amazing college town!)




No comments:

Post a Comment