Monday, September 5, 2011

8 1/2 months

Crawford is into everything these days---including daddy's shorts drawer...Brad was trying to decide what to wear before our dinner party and it took Crawford 2 seconds to take advantage of this opportunity to pull out all of daddy's shorts Getting giggles from C



before leaving for work...so sad to leave this precious little guy in the morning--but I certainly think he's in great hands!


finally catching C after he attempted to climb up all the stairs


he was doing great until he spotted the tree and then of course his attention was diverted to trying to grab the leaves and eat them



climbing away






When the girls drove up from Atlanta I took them to Mary's cottage downtown and we all had lunch and had fun catching up. I love that these 3 all lead exciting lives because they have lots of fun stories to keep me entertained...I miss them so much every day and wish we could do girl dinners and watch all of crazy tv shows that we actually spend time talking about when we are together--sad I know that we like tv shows that much that it actually consumes our time when we are together.


Nady is so adorable and needs to move back from LA soon so we can get together much morefrequently...I think C just loves her and of course he loves his new Dr. Seuss books





No comments:

Post a Comment