Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Big 20 Week Ultrasound

Man was I getting nervous getting ready for this appointment. Cathleen was with me and we had gotten back from the pool and lunch at Jason's Deli and we were meeting Brad at the office at 3:30...I forgot to have a full bladder so I was literally chugging water on the way to the appointment hoping that the little baby would wake up and cooperate for the ultrasound.
We were probably 1 of 5 people in the office for once so it was quiet and I was talking up a storm as my nerves were getting to me. Cathleen had a fun time documenting our emotions before the ultrasound.
We went into the ultrasound room. And it was time to find out what we're having. After showing us every other body part and bone in the body, she finally showed what determines the sex of the baby. She paused the screen and pointed out the baby's 2 legs and the tush. She then took the cursor and pointed at this protrusion in between the legs...yeap...IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!! Healthy boy weighing 14 ounces.

Brad got a little bit emotional when the sonographer told us it's a boy. Here's a pic that Cathleen took to prove it.

Here is an adorable looking 4-D pic. He is laid back with his arms behind his head. He's gonna be cool like his dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment