Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fun Time w/ Family

My sister, Corinne and her two kids, Ryan and Hayden, came to visit on Wednesday. We had the best time. Brad cooked homemade lasagna for us Wed night, it was great. Ryan and Hayden were just as precious as could be. On Thursday, I took Ryan to see a movie and we shared movie theater popcorn, which is the best!! All of us then went to the mall and Brad met us there when he got off work. Ryan played on the playground while my sister and I shopped at Gymboree. After the mall, we went to eat at Corona's, our favorite mexican restaurant. We then came home and relaxed the rest of the night. On Friday, we woke up a little later than usual. We had lunch at Chili's, went to some more baby stores, then when Brad got off, we went to his parents house to see his dad, who had a catheritization. The reports came back great from it and Doug is feeling good. We spent a couple of hours there. It was getting close to Hayden's bed time so we came home. Brad went to pick up Zaxby's for everyone so we ate, then went to bed. On Saturday, we all went to Otter Creek waterpark in Taylors. It was awesome! Ryan loved playing in the water and going down the slides. Brad looked like a little kid going down all 4 slides. He took both Ryan and Hayden down one of the slides with him. We then came home and Brad cooked homemade pizzas, one buffalo chicken and one chicken pesto. I skipped the pizza and ate lasagna. It was not a good idea as I was up half the night throwing up. Before all the rough night, I got to put Hayden to sleep. It made me so excited about having my own that I can rock to sleep every night. The fam left this morning since I was so sick. I hope tonight goes better than last night.

Here are some pics from the weekend:

2 comments:

  1. Why are these two the cutest little girls in the world?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omigosh that slide looks FUN!!! They're so precious... and you;ll have your own to do this with next summer!!! :)

    ReplyDelete