Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas in Knoxville

I loved our Christmas in Knoxville this year. We were so excited to see the girls and they are always soo sweet to us. I will just be sooo sad one day when they decide to longer refer to me as "Aunt kissy"....Ryan is precious with Crawford and sings him songs and plays with him and really is so sweet.Gotta have a cousin bathtime picture to pull out at their weddings in the future!



Loved watching the girls stroll Crawford around in their babydoll stroller.




Crawford was wooorn out from those crazy cousins of his




Once the babies were sleeping Ryan and I did some arts and crafts




Christmas Eve morning started with a dance party in the den followed by tracking Santa on AT&T santa tracker--so cute!



Hayden having a dance party to the sounds of Christmas Carols




Crawford was verrrry entertained watching the girls dance.


We took the kids out for a stroll around the neighborhood







Ryan was the leader and made us "stop and go" and "change directions"




We attended Christmas Eve service at the girl's preschool church. Then we headed to our annual chinese dinner out.







Then we changed into Christmas PJs and played



Practicing walking...not quite there yet.











It was time to make cookies for Santa. Ryan had a ball cutting out cookies



I know I enjoyed it as much as she did. My sisters and I had a decorating contest and Ryan participated as well. Corinne for sure won the prize and I was quite impressed.




All the cookies were ready and we just had to pick out the prettiest ones to leave out for Santa




No comments:

Post a Comment