Sunday, December 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Crawford!!

Birthday shot before breakfast

Your first time at Chuck E. Cheese--you thought Chuck E. was great!



You loved all the rides






Pizza and cake--you were happy!




Your first birthday smash cake--you kept grabbing for the candle so I had to hold it far away until it was blown out.



You didn't quite know what to do but thought hey maybe this will be good in my mouth. You didn't destroy it like I had imagined.



We traded chocolate for vanilla--you know less messy




feeling that it is squishy--still didn't slam it in your face.




getting braver--and realizing hey this stuff is good!



You kept putting more of the cake in your mouth than the icing.




Then you, Hope and Carter were off for some fun at Chuck E. Cheese. Yall had a ball getting on the different moving cars.




Chuck E. came by for a visit...you were very interested in staring at him and grabbing for him but I did sneak in one picture where you were actually looking at me.




The horse--it was hilarious to watch you try and hit the "jump" button and then you would hit a bump and look around like what's going on?!


I cannot believe my little pumpkin is ONE! I mean I just look at you with such love and I can't believe how much you have grown over this past year. I really want to freeze time and my heart gets heavy knowing that the minutes are just flying by and you are growing before our eyes. You wake up so happy and I just couldn't wait to come get you out of your crib and sing you Happy Birthday. You grabbed your soft blue blanky and came and cuddled with me and I just couldn't believe this day had already come. I just wanted to live the day in Crawford's eyes and tried to do the things I thought you would love best. We had a great time playing downstairs and enjoying breakfast. You came to the gym with mommy and then took a 3 hour nap! I was finishing up things for your party and then Ms. Keisha came to visit and bring you a gift. You stopped by to see Nana and Grandpa while mommy grocery shopped and then we all went to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate your big day. You looved all the noise and excitement and wanted to crawl all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment