Sunday, December 18, 2011

Winter Onederland Part 1



Crawford --it was a treat to plan your first birthday party. I just loved all the ideas of a winter "One"derland and so that is what we planned for you. It was fun to use penguins, snowman, and some fun festive colors to create your party!


You were ready for your party to begin!



Aunt Cat came and helped us get things ready!



I just loved how your party hat turned out--too bad you weren't crazy about wearing it!



Some of the cupcake toppers




Party Favor tags-- "Thank you snow much for coming"




Your birthday banner was just precious--but it was soo large and I really should have gotten a better close-up picture of it






The ceterpiece for the cake table





Your monthly photo tags











The party favors --pottery barn ornaments with the last name monogram





The festive cup labels




The favors for the little ones--snowman sippy cups






And the Christmas tree was filled with M&Ms and everyone got to guess how many were in there--can't believe my 5 year old niece was the winner!





The table before we pulled the food out. I made the candle holders on the table --again should have gotten a close-up









The cake tablescape pre-party










The penguin cake that Molly made (She owns Cake Notice in Greenville)
It was soo perfect and was exactly what I had envisioned for his cake.



The favor tree









The snowmen that Ryan and I spent all morning assembling (of course no one ate them)




The precious snowman cheese ball my father in law made








No comments:

Post a Comment