Friday, June 18, 2010

End of week 14

Well this was a long but pretty good week...I worked 6 10 hour days in a row had Tuesday off and then worked 2 more..so needless to say I can't wait for vacation to start!
We got to babysit Carter (21/2) and Blair (almost 6 months) while parents Chris and Camille were out shopping for their new home..the kids were soo precious! I got to feed Blair and Carter ate her lunchable and yogurt...Blair sat in her bumbo seat like a little angel and Carter watched the Backyardigans and Yo Gabba Gabba and loved running around the house with Brad...fun evening....
Wednesday it was back to work for me and just wasn't feeling quite right all day...I decided no subway for lunch and was craving some cool ranch doritos (side note..I normally would eat some form of baked lays every day with my lunch but since being prego the thought of chips (other than tostitos used for dips) has disgusted me..I hate the smell the thought of the crunch oh I just have not even wanted to look at them..soo needless to say I ordered a turkey sub and got some doritos and my break at 4ish went fine...well around 6:15 I got sooo sick I had to run to the bathroom and this wave of sickness swept over me...I ended up taking off my button up in the pharmacy bathroom and had broken out in a rash and was overheated..returned to work and just never felt quite right..then I got home and poor Brad had to deal with me..I decided I wanted a homemade waffle..Brad informed me we didn't have eggs..I thought homemade pancakes would do..oh wait pancake mix gone..so I said fruity pebbles would do...crumbs left...so how about a eggo ? only one left ....at this point none of these things even sound good I am just thinking of wanting to put something on my upset stomach..so I ask brad if he would go to Huddle House to get me a homemade waffle..(of course being as nice as Brad is and trying to get me to feel better he says he will but I feel bad and change my mind) I choose an eggo and pack of cheese grits...oh the joys of pregnancy when nothing sounds good!

I woke up Thursday still feeling terrible..I got the the gym at 6 before work and think that will do the trick but of course it doesn't...Corinne recommends I get some Tums so I start chewing up tums like candy...nothing...so I am at work counting down the hours till vacation with a sour stomach...I survived and finally made it home around 7:30 pm...woke up Friday and sour stomach seems to have subsided (thank goodness because I think I had convinced myself that I had listeria from the subway meat)

Friday was a great day started with body combat at the gym and searched around for some goodies at Target and finally bought a non two piece bathing suit and am interested to see if I wear it on the cruise and how I feel about it...got my hair and nails done went to see Janet's kitchen after being demolished as she is in the midst of a remodel and finished the day off by begging Brad to go to Chilis since it was the ONLY thing that I could eat (poor Brad never an easy meal with me!) but as luck has it Lauren and Tyler decided to go there too so we got to enjoy a great dinner catching up with them before we both leave for our vacations tomorrow!

I noticed recently that I have the linea nigra (a dark line that runs up your stomach..how crazy)..I also have the mask of pregnancy I think is what they call it where my whole complexion is just a nightmare...I have dark patches on my face in weird places and especially above my upper lip and it's driving me crazy...Lauren has suggested a Mary Kay complexion blender and I am currently trying it out!

Well can't wait to be in New Orleans tomorrow...be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment