Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Week 14
  • How far along? 14 weeks
  • Total weight gain? 1 pound
  • How big is the baby? the size of a navel orange
  • Maternity clothes? No clothes yet...leaving for a cruise Saturday so may try to find some cotton dresses in case the combo of all you can eat and heat put me in a predicament
  • Sleep? still having trouble trying to sleep on my side..trying all sorts of different pillows with little luck. Also have been waking up 1-3 times a night to use the restroom
  • Best moment this week? eating blueberry muffin batter (no kidding but it did hit a high note)
  • Movement? Not yet
  • Food craving? Well this was a week of some weird eating for me Had my first steak of the pregnancy..red meat has not appealed to me at all up until now..so thank you texas roadhouse..also had a weak moment in the fast food department and stopped one evening at wendys for a junior cheeseburger and pulled right into to McDonalds for french fries (since I don't like Wendy's fries)...enjoying mixing healthy fruits and vegetables with my occasional fast food splurge.
  • Belly button? In
  • What I miss? Kicking my shoes off at the end of the week and having a good time with friends...hearing about all of my girls weekends made me realize that I wouldn't be partaking in any partying for quite awhile! --all worth it of course ;)
  • What am I looking forward to? A week away from Walmart Pharmacy to really enjoy my pregnancy (oh and getting a tan and all of the food on the cruise that I will indulge in)
  • Milestones? Putting our first deposit down on a waiting list at a church child care center (talk about the most stressful issue I have had to deal with..these childcare centers act like I should have known last summer that I would need childcare in Feb 2011...I feel so clueless and everyone has treated me as though I am so ignorant for not having put my name on a waiting list. It is a very emotional subject for me right now!)
Looking forward to our very last vacation before welcoming Baby Redd into the family! We couldn't be more excited! I hope that we have a safe and fun trip! We will be departing in Janet's new Town and Country luxury edition with 3 tvs and leather heated seats..should get to see some good movies in on our long drive to New Orleans. Can't wait to see family in New Orleans and enjoy some our our favorite food before leaving on our cruise. I sure pray that me and the baby don't experience any motion sickness on the boat!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you and your naval orange- too cute!!

    PS- blueberry muffin batter is the best. Up there with goat cheese as one of my favorite foods ;)

    ReplyDelete