Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ultrasound Day

May 10 was our first ultrasound. It was an amazing experience for both of us. At this visit, Christen was 9 weeks. You could see the heartbeat beating at a rate of 189 bpm. We could see the lil nugget moving around. At one point, it looked like our baby was doing sit-ups. (Is there an athlete in our future?) Seeing an ultrasound for the first time is amazing beyond words. I was speechless when I saw the baby for the first time. Seeing the ultrasound made it REAL! We are so excited. Without further adieu, I present to you....Baby Redd!



2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhh I LOVE the updates!! Of course the baby is doing sit ups, Mommy Christen is quite the work out aficionado, so baby Redd is trying to keep up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling...it's a boy!! Let's start a pool!

    ReplyDelete