Monday, January 24, 2011

Newborn Crawford

Our sweet little angel! These are from his newborn photo shoot! I always knew I wanted to have these special pictures done. I think it is so neat that photographers can shape their little sleepy body in those early days. These were taken our 4th day home from the hospital (on December 21st) so little Crawford was just 6 days old! I remember being nervous that he wouldn't sleep and back then I really had no idea how to calm him down...she would tell me to take a break to feed him if I needed but I didn't know if that would calm him..haha oh how even 6 weeks have made such a difference in my confidence in caring for little Crawford. He just looks like an angel in these pictures and I think Gena Murphy did a great job. You can check her work out at http://www.genamurphyphotography.smugmug.com/ I am currently trying to print pictures and figure out which ones I will hang and how to make sure that he will have all of these pictures to look back on one day!


Making the decision to have a child-- it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body. ~ Elizabeth Stone














The moment a child is born a mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh














A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. ~Anonymous














A baby is born with the need to be loved -- and never outgrows it. ~ Frank A. Clark




















It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into. ~Terri Guillemets














To the whole world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the whole world. ~Joseph Campbell



















You're a special gift this Christmas

Sent from heaven above

A perfect little angel

for all of us to love















Fear not! For, behold, I bring you tidings of great joy, Which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign onto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger - Luke 2:10-12





















Our lives are filled with happiness
Our hearts are full of love
We finally have this little babe
That we've been dreaming of




















A baby is an angel whose wings decrease as his legs increase ~Author unknown




















Ten tiny little fingers that always want to play,
that never stop exploring the wonder of today.
Ten tiny little fingers that from the very start,
Will reach out for tomorrow yet always hold your heart.














Having a baby is like falling in love all over again,
both with your husband and your child. ~ Tina Brown














Before you were conceived I wanted you,
Before you were born I loved you,
Before you were here an hour I would give my life for you,
This is the miracle of life. ~Maureen Hawkins


















Loving a baby is a circular business, a kind of feedback loop.
The more you give, the more you get.
And the more you get the more you feel like giving ~ Penelope Leach

No comments:

Post a Comment