Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Clemson vs NC State game

So Brad's dad called him last Wednesday and asked if he wanted two tickets for the Clemson game, two box tickets that is. We jumped at the chance. I have never been in a box at a Clemson game before so I was very excited. Brad has been many times with Joe Shealy back in college but has not been since I've known him.



One of Brad's friends, Zach, got a parking pass in Lot 13 so me, Brad, Zach, his girlfriend Brandi, Michael Cooper, and Joe Mathias all packed in the car and headed to Clemson around 8:15. We got there around 9:00-9:15. We had Chickfila biscuits, sausage pastries and turkey delights. We brought cornhole and a cooler and had a great time tailgating. The weather was a little chilly to begin with but got pretty nice as the day went on. Here are some pics from the tailgate:










Notice the bean bag mid-air.











So it's gametime and we head to our box. It was literally the coolest experience. You walk in and they have couches, chairs, a buffet set up, a fridge with unlimited soft drinks and beer and little open space. Then you walk closer to the windows and you have 4 rows of stadium seating soft cushioned chairs. We opened the tops of the windows so we could hear the noise from the crowd. There were also two tv's. It was awesome!!!!! Here are a few pics...







So Brad heads out to the lobby and runs into one of his old high friends, Bah. Bah tells him that he needs to come in Rodney William's (former Clemson QB) box, which is where they were. So Brad comes to get me and we go to their box. And Brad sees some of his good friends from high shcool, Buck Deloach, Ryan Suchy, Casey Kearse, Jenny and Kevin Williams and of course, Bah. I could just tell Brad was so happy catching up with these guys. We had a great time!



And here are my friends at the Georgia game wishing I were there. They have their arms around the invisible me!!


So I returned the favor. I have MY arms around the invisible Alexis and Brittany. I know..we're crazy!

And last but not least, in the box next to us were former Clemson golfers. It was Lucas Glover's box but he wasn't there. However, Jonathan Byrd was there and Brad snuck a pic with his phone. He is the one in the orange hat. He won the tournament a few weeks ago in Las Vegas by making a hole-in-one on the 3rd playoff hole.

2 comments:

  1. haha, you're SO cute!!! And Ilove that you were in a box seat- perfect for pregnant Christen (...who am I kidding... just perfect for CHRISTEN ;))
    PS- It took me 2 paragraphs before I realized that 'Bah' was a person's name...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love the invisible pictures!! Tell Brad we will come to a Clemson game next year and go to the box!! hint, hint ;-)

    ReplyDelete